Monday, July 1, 2013

Why I am not going to visit Romania...

My parents are visiting Romania and all the relatives have been asking them why am I not visiting there anymore. I truly miss Romania, and the main reason is that I was having a fresh start since I've got here in U.S. I really feel like I belong here...(so far). I got married with the most amazing man in this world! And God doesn't stop blessing me He is so graceful!

So about 3 years ago I wanted to surprise all my friends back in Romania, so I haven't told anyone that I'm going except my sister and one of my friends Ian because I needed his help to surprise my other friends. So I was trying to surprise my lifelong friend Macy.... The trick was to get her to my house - well she was living pretty close to where I was living so I called her informing her my sister needs to "give her a present" that I sent for her and also that my sister "needs help translating some documents." It was all to surprise my friend.... Long story short I showed up where she was and when she saw me she said with a frown on her face what are you doing here? I said wow... you're not happy to see me? I don't think she ever answered me maybe she did but it was clear to me that she wasn't happy to see me. By the end of that trip she told me we can't be friends anymore and our relationship it's not going to work out. My heart just broke inside of me. I wanted to cry so bad, my throat was aching and I said to her with my voice quivering what do you mean we can't be friends? why what did I do? 
My mind went right into a bucket of questions...unanswered questions... I gave up to ask for reasons why or to understand because you're not supposed to force people be your friends.

it still hurts up to this day.

No comments: