Monday, July 1, 2013

Romania...

Hey,

There are 6 Days left until Jeremy and I are going to Romania. When we decided on this I was definitely so excited but then day by day I have been reminded that Romania is so beautiful, food is so good but the people can hurt you for life... Well I am not keeping this blog to show my depression. (I use to do that...) In fact ever since I got married, I don't think I've been depressed for more than a few hours but then God made me realize how blessed I am and gave me Joy again! Anyway what I am trying to say is that I am so nervous, and afraid of going to Romania. I am going because I miss what it use to be. I miss my sister and her kids, my grandma and a few more people that I really care about.. But it seems that those people that I care about are not even excited about seeing me... That's a bummer!
I almost don't want to go. I almost want to stick to my routine and keep doing what I'm doing because I like it... pfff...






I will post about my trip every day... hope it won't be hard.


P.S.   Puto Romanians pessimæ sunt valde et fortis æmulator

No comments: