Sunday, October 20, 2013

Every single time I am thinking about writing here I always negotiating in my mind and telling myself it's either too late... or it's really not that important... I don't have time... I've got something else to do...but a few minutes ago I got a chance to look at my whole blog and I see.... that ...I really don't write when I'm happy... I'm putting all my sorrow into this blog and it's so sad....
 So then I decided that I should write more often.. One because I really need to get better at writing, two because I wanna brighten this blog up and three because I've always wanted to write... I just need more time.


So... Today was a good day... we celebrated one of my best friend's birthday... Her name is Anette and she is a genius! I am serious! She knows math, physics, chemistry, all related to science... :) oh and yes she's half japanese...nope I am not stereotyping. Anyway she is dating Andrew right now.. Andrew is Jeremy's cousin.. I kinda introduced them to each other.. (Annette to Andrew).. Anyway.. I can't really tell that story right now but I will... before I forget..

What I'm into at the moment? what makes me excited....
Well... I absolutely love singing!! I get tips from Brett Manning - a Professional voice coach... I am doing some voice warmups that he mentions on youtube or in singing success (a cd that helps you learn how to sing better...)
I love getting stuff in the mail....!!!!!!!! OMG that is always making my day! mostly I get a book that I order off of amazon...LOL... or a free magazine that I subscribed to, but it's still amazing...
Last but not least significant... I am very much into Sherlock.. the show (BBC show) the movie and the books.

 I am wondering what I'm gonna be into a year from now... :)

Anyway... I'm gonna write some more tomorrow since... I need to....:|

No comments: