Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today...

Today...oh such stressful day, or i should say stressful week... I feel tired, and sleepy, but I don't wanna go to sleep, because I have so many things to do. I mean I don't have to do them..I just want to...
I wanna work on my painting, and play guitar-worship Christ, and read all night... I wish I wouldn't have to get tired, I would probably do a better job at work as well....
Today was friday.. and i was bussing all by my self... we were pretty busy... i freaked out a little bit, but i was trying to do my best... I'm not sure if I made it..
Oh...I'm surrounded by broken hearts, addicted youth and sad souls... oh oh...and i mush not forget about people under stress... Oh how i would like to be able to do something about it. I feel so useless seeing all this around me and not being able to do anything about it....oh people! if you would just know the Truth....!!!!
I'm not sure how to conclude this....but all I can say at this hour...is....stay away from fake people! not sad-but fake!...because they might hurt you when you expect less....

No comments: