Friday, February 18, 2011

Don't look around you, cuz you might see just mean people...

Oh I miss being a child so much! I miss being innocent and not knowing how evil people are. There's a quote in romanian that says "Do now look around, because you might see just mean people..." Here I am, I grew up, and just the other day when I was on my way to, my second job (photographer), I had to go and take pictures of a restaurant and their food so they can put it on the net for advertising, I was thinking that (when I was little) I always dreamed, to be a photographer, and I wanted to see myself busy and involved into a lot of constructive and effective jobs. Here I am! Indeed I prayed and prayed and prayed to God about it and asked His permission and His help and God had listened to my prayers and answered all of them, yes all of them! And here I am, at the beginning of my dreams but I'm not dreaming anymore, it's actually happening! And I'm so scared and nervous, and overwhelmed, but excited, passionate and so BLESSED that I can barley realize that is finally happening. I'm at the entrance of this world that is waiting on me but I take step, by step by step...slowly but surely. Yes, Jesus has poured His blessings upon me!
And this world... the grown up world is so competitive, so jealous, so proud, so greedy, so judging, so demanding, envying and intolerant after all so mean that I don't think I could go on without Jesus by my side. I want God with me. I want His secureness, His love and kindness, His patience. I have never ever been blessed before in my whole life the way God is blessing me. And I look at other people that are so blessed and forget to thank the Lord. Forget all about Him. Forget that He is the One who brought them to this point, this successful point!
I also see other people that are so envy and jealous and mad if someone is blessed. But we forget that we need to learn for each other, as people, we need to support each other and help each other....
 
 

No comments: