Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Remembering the old days


I'm not depressed or sad nor living in the past, I'm just thinking about all the stuff I've been trough since I moved here. It's a new world indeed and I was afraid and unsecured at the beginning but God has done His work in my life and he shaped and worked in my heart so much until I became what He wanted me to become and to get where he wants me. I put myself in His service. Most of the times God works through people, and my prayer every morning is bagging God to help me be a blessing for people around me. Now basically that means being used. And sometimes I feel like some people...or friends don't need me in their lives anymore, but I remember that this was my prayer to be a blessing for them.
Time is flying and I have a week left and I'm gonna fly to Romania in a mission trip and others with Jeremy. I'm praying that God will leave His protection over us and we will get there all safe.
Now...it's time for me to get some rest.
Good night.

No comments: